In the ATE world, MINI 200 represents an excellent compromise in terms of integration and scalability.
All the essential resources to create an in-circuit test are available in a 19″/6U rack architecture, including the management unit. This structure, independent, allows to create stand-alone test stations with proprietary interface of which the user has the fixture and the know-how.
This is a very interesting solution also for on-board programming and boundary scan tests integration in a real test platform.
Mini 200 is suitable for:
- in-circuit test of small boards
- on-board programming
- boundary-scan test integration
- use of proprietary adapters and existing fixtures
- Legacy replacement
- Integrated management unit (slim PC)
- Customized adapter
- Up to 768 analog channels
- Up to 64 hybrid channels (digital channel up to 10 MHz)
- 3 user power supplies
- Universal on-board programmer (up to 4 in parallel)
- Boundary-scan test management
- Self-test at the module level
- off-line programming and repair station
- functional test sequence management via NI (Labview/Teststand) O.S.
- ict and/or functional test sequence with VIVA operating system by SEICA
- barcode and 2D code reading and automatic collection of statistical data
- automatic programming with CAD data import